Job Navigator®️ is iiicareer’s industry leading recruitment and staffing database, connecting Applicants & Clients
Would you like to turn your international work experience into a valuable asset in Japan?
With globalization comes the demand by Japanese corporations for English language skills. According to statistics by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States, the level of English proficiency in Japan has improved very little in the past 10 years. Many companies are looking for global talent, and an increasing number of businesses are actively hiring foreigners. Would you like to be in a new environment / a new position in Japan, which allows you to utilize your language skills, international awareness, and work experience you have gained? By working together with our parent company (iiicareer US), the largest Japanese staffing firm in the US, we can help you find a job that suits your needs.
The Process for Applicants
- Please register as an Applicant with our Job Navigator®️ database at iiicareer.jp
- Welcome Email/Phone Call
- Consultant will reach our to you once you have registered
- Consultation regarding career goals and employment status
- Position Introduction
- We will do our best to introduce you to a position that matches your knowledge, experience and goals.
- New Job!
- First Day Follow-Up and Beyond
- Consultants will follow-up with you on your first day of work and beyond, to make certain the process is going well and you are satisfied with the job. Consultants will be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.